Fall 2016

Fall 2016

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Isn't Springing!

So, I have decided that the Groundhog is a moron. Next time I see him, it will be through the scope of a high powered rifle. I'm going to turn him into a hat to keep warm. It is cold here. The wind is blowing out of the north and I drove through snow off and on all day coming home from Kelly's sister's. I have had it with this wintry wonderland.

Jessie is staying with her cousins for a few days. She was very excited to be going and quite put out that I spent last night with them. I was feeling unwanted. She knows as long as I am there, I can say no to everything Auntie lets her get away with. As I walked out the door, her Auntie was talking about buying her a hamster for her birthday. Yikes!!!! Just what we need.

So, I'm hoping for a few warm days while Jessie is away. I would like to ride, nap, and tomorrow I'm going for a massage. Due to busting my butt in the bull pen the other day because of ice, getting hit twice from behind in hockey the other night, and spending two hours on the water slides at West Edmonton Mall, I cannot turn my head.

That is really all I know for now. Life has been pretty dull around here lately. Chores, chores, and more chores are all that seems to be going on.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

The groundhog is a moron! It is 34 degrees here this morning :) And it should not be that cold in TEXAS! Come on SPRING!