Fall 2016

Fall 2016

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!!




Halloween is over and the sugar high keeps going and going! I'm slowly throwing away candy so as not to be noticed. However, I do eat the homemade popcorn balls. I would hate for those to go to waste.

Hannah Montana cruised the streets of Big Valley with Raina while we followed along behind. This is the first year I can remember that the Halloween costume did not have to be pulled over a snow suit. There wasn't even snow on the ground. It was beautiful. Of course, there are a few houses that we hit where Jessie gets special treats. So, there is no shortage of junk food around here.





The weather has been amazing here when the wind hasn't been blowing. I got three horses ridden yesterday and never put on a coat. Now, that is weather I can live with. Kelly is hoping it stays like this because I'm a little easier to tolerate.

I better hit the road for now. It is supposed to be warm again today, so we have a big day planned of doctoring calves, dummying bulls, and getting some horses ridden.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Jessie looks adorable! I hope you continue to have good weather. I am ready for some fall weather. We are still wearing shorts and flip flops in Texas. It doesnt feel like Thanksgiving is approaching :)